Hello! My name is Aryan Ebrahimpour. I am a Software Engineer and Designer.
I began programming in middle school and since then my interest has become an obsession. I develop applications and write articles in my weblog, I read software and hardware articles, and I follow Programming language and technology documentation to improve my programming and algorithm design skills. I constantly strive to become a better software engineer.
- All C# Keywords and Preprocessor Directives
- Delegates, Event system
- Extension Methods
- Data Structures and Enumerables, Tuples, ...
- Interop and P/Invoke
- Interpolated Strings and Formatting
- Async/Await Pattern, Task and ValueTask
- OOP, Covariance and Contravariance
- Functional Features and Lambda Expressions
- C# and .NET coding conventions
- Socket Programming, Networking, MultiThreading...
- And much more...
- .NET Core
- .NET Standard
- .NET Framework
I'm skilled at:
- Creating animations
- Creating vector graphics
- Text rendering features
- Model-View-ViewModel Pattern
- WPF and UWP Controls (DataGrid, Layouts, ... )
- Custom Behaviors and other Microsoft.Expression.Interaction features
- Creating Custom User Controls
- Data Binding
- Creating Styles and Templates
- Globalization and Localization (i18n)
- And many more...
- WinRT API
- App Packaging
- Windows Desktop Dridge
- Pure Functional
- Dependant Typing
- PowerShell Core
- Windows PowerShell
- PowerShell ISE
- Database Migration
- Object relational mapping
- Code-first migration
- Flex box
- Design custom controls with custom behaviors
- Create custom MarkupExtensions
- Create custom Attached Properties
- Create responsive user interfaces
- And many more...
- Markup Extensions
- Attached Properties
I've watched a fully professional video tutorial for ASP.NET MVC and I've done various projects with it. ASP.NET is currently the only web framework that I'm experienced in.
- ASP.NET Core
- ECMA Script
- Python 3
- Xamarin Forms
- Windows 10 IoT Core
- Computer Aided Design
- Java FX
- VS Code
Because I am a student in a university far from a city, I can't work in a company, but instead I work as freelancer and do side projects in my spare time. I build desktop and web applications right now.
I develop WPF Desktop Industrial applications for HOMATEC company, such as CityCloud cloud file storage app, COM Port Weight Reader app, etc.
2015 - 2019
At Guilan University, I began to show other students my knowledge about programming and web design. After that, I became a member of the academic forum and participated in an ACM programming contest with the result of honorable mention. I had in-class presentations about Agile software methodologies, DevOps, Refactoring and Bad smells in code, the difference between Windows and Linux OS processes and threads, SQL Server and Entity Framework related presentations, Economical and social topics like Human Development Index, Informal Sector, etc.
2013 - 2015
Eshragh High School
In years of high school, I've studied Discrete mathematics, Differential mathematics, Chemistry, Static and Dynamic Physics, Geometry, Statistics, Probability and Persian literature.